We are Results Focused Coaching, LLC of P.O. Box 250102, Plano, TX 75025. (“Results” or “we”, “us”, “our”). We recognize the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information.
your privacy rights
Under the Privacy Laws, Results is required to collect, use and disclose personal information only by lawful and fair means. To ensure this accountability, we have developed this policy, and trained our staff about our policies and practices.
what is "personal information'?
Personal information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity could be deduced.
what types of services does results offer?
- This is a program whereby individuals join our app via their mobile device.
Nutrition and Fitness Challenges
- These are challenges whereby individuals join our app via their mobile device.
Online One-on-One and Group Coaching Programs
- This is a program whereby individuals join our app via their mobile device.
what types of personal information do we collect?
If you sign up for any of our Services, you will be required to provide your name, email address, and mobile phone number. At the time of registration you will be asked to provide payment card information (including your credit card number, expiry date, and CVC/CVV) in order to register; however, this payment card information is sent directly to our payment card processor. Results only receives a random electronic token over an encrypted connection from the payment processor that confirms the transaction has been completed. We do not receive a copy of your payment card information.
If you use our app, you will be given the opportunity to provide information about your food intake, weight, activity level, step count, sleep quality, body fat%, workout consistency, how much weight you lift, etc. This is completely optional.
If you have registered for our Online One-on-One or Group Coaching Programs, you will need to provide additional information such as alternate contact information, your full home address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, physical measurements or attributes, and other more detailed information about your lifestyle (including but not limited to: employment, preferences, habits, personal routine) in order create a program account. Results will also collect limited medical information about your health and well-being in order to better assess and develop a structured coaching program to help you meet your fitness and health goals. This additional information is considered sensitive data, and is treated as such, requiring your explicit consent for us to collect this information. We will also require confirmation from you that your doctor has approved your following our program or if you are not able to provide this confirmation, we will require that you sign this a medical waiver, which will be supplied to you at the time of collection of your personal information.
As a tool to help you assess your progress, Results will ask you to upload photographs of yourself periodically and to provide your measurements, including girth measurements and weight (around once a month). Uploading of photographs is optional and you can request that they be anonymized. The measurement recording feature is similarly optional. You can choose to stop uploading photos or providing measurements at any time. Should you choose to upload photos or measurements, these photos will only be viewed by Results coaching staff. Your photos will not be otherwise used or disclosed unless you provide your express permission for Results to do so.
Our products and services are not intended for or available to children under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18 years, please exit our website.
when will we collect personal information from you?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you:
- register and create an account;
- make changes to your user profile information (for our any of our Services or Programs);
- complete offers or surveys through the use of our services;
- send email messages, queries, or other information to us, including posting our website’s Member’s Only Forums.
Wherever possible, we collect personal information directly from you.
Where applicable, we may also obtain information about you from other sources. That is, if you register for our Services via a third-party social media network, you authorize Results to collect from the third-party network the personal information you provided in your third-party network account so that we may pre-populate the registration and other relevant fields of your Up and Adam Coaching user profile.
Your use of third-party networks remains subject to the terms and conditions and policies you have agreed to with such third-party network providers. For example, if you join the Up and Adam Coaching FaceBook Group associated with our Services or Programs, we and other users of FaceBook may be able to view your profile and the posts you submit, depending on your privacy settings. Your use of third-party platforms remains subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such platforms, such as FaceBook’s Terms of Service available here and Data Policy available here.
why do we collect and use your personal information?
We collect personal information from you to:
- Learn about you and your fitness goals and other related objectives to help you achieve them;
- Create a unique profile in our app in order to provide relevant and targeted offers to you;
- Better understand your preferences and tailor offers and services to you based on those preferences;
- Conduct research and contribute publications to medical and scientific journals aimed at furthering the field of exercise and nutrition science (this data is aggregate or rendered anonymous);
- Better understand our website usage and trends, to improve our service performance, and build knowledge around user attitudes and motivations around health and fitness;
- Process transactions for goods and services that you have purchased from us.
lawful bases for processing of personal information
We use the personal information we collect about you:
(a) to fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract, in particular, in order to: provide you with our products and services, including their billing, payment processing, activation, supply, maintenance, support, trouble shooting, deactivation and upgrade or update as well as resolution of disputes over products and services; or enter into, and perform, an employment contract with you;
(b) where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests. These interests are:
- understanding and meeting your usage needs and preferences for our products and services notably by:
- using information collected to ensure that our products and services are technically functioning as intended;
- fulfilling or enforcing any agreements or notices that are associated with any of our particular products or services;
- managing or responding to your inquiries;
- identifying the features or products and services that are most valued and to identify gaps or shortfalls in our product and services offerings so we can develop new products and services and enhance existing ones;
- managing our business and operations, for example:
- to detect, monitor, investigate, mitigate, or attempt to prevent fraud and technical or security issues or to protect our products, services and property;
- to allow for business continuity and disaster recovery operations;
- to enforce our legal rights;
- for statistical purposes; and
- managing the recruitment process, in particular: making informed decisions on recruitment and ensuring your suitability for the role or to keep you in mind for future roles; answering your enquiries; and improving our recruitment processes and activities.
(c) to meet legal and regulatory requirements, all applicable laws and to respond to emergency situations, including:
- responding to court orders, warrants or other lawful requests or legal processes;
- detecting, preventing and suppressing unauthorized or detrimental use of our site, products or services; and
- providing emergency assistance in situations that may threaten the life or physical safety of you or others.
(d) where you give us your consent, for example:
- If you sign up for our free courses or resources, or you request to be added to our presale list to get early notification for when our programs open for registration, you are required to provide consent for us to process personal information in the form of your name, email address, and an optional SMS phone number. You consent by providing this information to us. If at any time you wish to remove your name, email address, or SMS number from our system, you can unsubscribe from some or all messages from us by clicking the unsubscribe link, or by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If you register for our Online One-on-One or Group Coaching programs, we require explicit consent from you to process your personal information and sensitive data by affirmatively acknowledging your consent through ticking checkboxes in your program Consultation Form. This includes consent for:
- The collection of potentially sensitive categories of data, like race/ethnicity and health-related data;
- Sending you daily or weekly email reminders of the next steps in the program, and when new messages or feedback arrives;
- Collecting basic browser and operating system information to help us improve our products and services;
- Allow your data to be used anonymously for research purposes
- Recording your IP address to monitor and confirm access to our systems;
- Deriving and storing your time zone from an address you provide; and
- If you wish that we send to you information about similar products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details provided below.
disclosure of your personal information
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose any additional personal information to any third-party to enable them to market their products and services. If you join our app, we will store and be able to access and review the following information you provide: Social Media Username / Profile, Gender, Age, Weight, Prescription Medication Information, Health History (including diagnosed health problems), Food Allergies, Ethnic Heritage, Alcohol Consumption, Cigarette Use, Diet and Nutritional Info, Nutritional Supplement Info, Exercise Info, Employment Status and Position, Status as Student, Whether a caregiver, Marital Status, Number of Children, Stress Information, Photos of Individual (front, back, side, in swimwear or similar attire).
Except as described above, any information provided to any other third-parties will only be provided at the aggregate or de-identified level such that no individual can be uniquely identified or linked to the information.
Under certain circumstances, Results will disclose your personal information:
- when we are required our authorized by law to do so, for example if a court issues a subpoena;
- when you have consented to the disclosure;
- when the services we are providing to you require us to give your information to a third-party your consent will be implied, unless you tell us otherwise;
- to a potential successor to our business and its professional advisors in connection with a merger or sale involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control;
- for the purpose of completing the transaction and continuing to provide services to you; or
- where it is necessary to establish or collect amounts owed to us.
transfer to service providers
In addition to the disclosures listed above, we transfer information to our service providers for processing and/or storage. We require that our service providers use reasonable safeguards to protection personal information under their control from loss, theft and unauthorized modification and disclosure. Our service providers are only permitted to use your personal information in order to provide these services to us; for example, the following types of information are provided to our service providers for processing and/or storage:
Information automatically collected through the website: The information automatically collected about you that is provided to our service providers may include, but is not limited to: device ID, device type, browser type and version, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We may need to transfer your personal information outside of your country of residence in the following circumstances:
- Where you have requested a service that is fulfilled by one of our affiliated entities located in another jurisdiction;
- Where we work with a service provider that processes or stores personal information on our behalf outside of your country of residence.
termination of consent
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect or invalidate the lawfulness of any data processing based upon your original consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of that consent.
communicating with us
You should be aware that the in-app messaging and email are not 100% secure mediums, and you should be aware of this when contacting us to send personal or confidential information.
On our website, like most other commercial websites, we may monitor traffic patterns, site usage and related site information in order to optimize our web service. We may provide aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics do not include any identifiable personal information.